The Student Room Group

Student support arrangements question on UCAS

in the fiinance and funding section it says - "Tell us who will assess you for tuition fees, or how you will pay for your course. Please select the option which best describes your situation."

but on the drop-down it just includes areas e.g. bournemouth, Aberdeen, Belfast etc . what does these areas have to do with tutition fees? am i supposed to pick one area from the 5 universities that I chose? Also is this required? Do i have to pick an option or can I just leave it blank?
Original post by TreeGoatFree
in the fiinance and funding section it says - "Tell us who will assess you for tuition fees, or how you will pay for your course. Please select the option which best describes your situation."

but on the drop-down it just includes areas e.g. bournemouth, Aberdeen, Belfast etc . what does these areas have to do with tutition fees? am i supposed to pick one area from the 5 universities that I chose? Also is this required? Do i have to pick an option or can I just leave it blank?

From what I recall, you choose the area where you live now.
Original post by TreeGoatFree

It’s a badly worded question based on the funding situation prior to 1998.

What it’s actually asking is what council area do you live in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending