The Student Room Group

Dentistry

Hi guys I’m currently in y12 and I was wondering if my gcse grades: 9987655 L2D* and L2M (6 in English lang, 7 in maths)
I was just wondering if these grades are enough for unis/ what unis do u recommend as my 6 in English lang is quite low
Original post by Peaslover
Hi guys I’m currently in y12 and I was wondering if my gcse grades: 9987655 L2D* and L2M (6 in English lang, 7 in maths)
I was just wondering if these grades are enough for unis/ what unis do u recommend as my 6 in English lang is quite low

dentalschoolscouncil.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/DSC-Entry-Requirements-entry-2024.pdf - recommend you read this then after you see the one you meet do an indepth search on the uni website as some rank gcses but it just shows minimum on this sheet

Bristol - allows 7 in maths and 4 in eng lang
newcastle - 4 maths and eng lang ( said they are revising this so idk if its the same)
plymouth - dont score gcses BUT CHECK i mostly know about this from medicine as im in a similar situation but i want to go into med

They update the document every year so around idk september next year a new doc will be out for entry 2025 so that will be more accurate but this can be a guide for now
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest