The Student Room Group

Accommodation for Gap Year students

Good evening, please can you tell the if you have first year accommodation specifically for students who are gap year or older - my son is nearly 21 and would like to be living with fellow student who have not come straight from school to University (he doesn't like clubbing and partying much and prefers a more studious lifestyle but with nice clean people!
Original post by Melindarees
Good evening, please can you tell the if you have first year accommodation specifically for students who are gap year or older - my son is nearly 21 and would like to be living with fellow student who have not come straight from school to University (he doesn't like clubbing and partying much and prefers a more studious lifestyle but with nice clean people!

Yes. Virtually all universities will guarantee accommodation for the first year if you firmly accept their offer regardless of age :smile:
Original post by Melindarees

Who is your question aimed at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending