The Student Room Group

My bff told me she never loved me!

We’ve been besties for 2 years. We have so much fun but yk she isolates herself and ghosts me sometimes. Like she would block me from everywhere for months and then when i ask why she tells me she needed space. In this 2 years she’ve only said she loves me 2 freaking times (cringy I am Ik lol). But I’m attached to her the way I never imagined I would be to a human ever. Recently she blocked me and then I texted her from different account today asked her about it she said she needed space like why does she need space from ME?! ME?! I thought I was special, the one she would run to when she was tired of everything. She told me that I don’t know her and she mixes me other people in her life. And the problem with me is that even after all this I can’t unlove her as much as I want to I can’t! I told her and she is very confused and depressed about it too, that she can’t return my feelings and she’s guilty about it . I hate her so much. I’ve never hated someone so much but my love or whatever this things I have for her is outweighing that and stopping me from leaving her. I can’t afford to lose her! I just want her to stay that’s all I’m not even asking her to love me or something. I need advice on what to do! More like a therapist
Reply 1
You should try discussing to her about how it makes you feel, and slowly but gradually become more distant until you are fully independent, and have control over your self.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending