The Student Room Group

Dentistry

Hi, is it worth becoming a dentist in the uk. I heard that it is one of the highest paid jobs in the uk but I just wanted to know if that's true. Also what is the highest paid specialty and do u think that the pay is good and roughly what is the pay like for someone starting and someone who has worked as a dentist for longer. Also is it an enjoyable job and something worth my time
Original post by Bird1234
Hi, is it worth becoming a dentist in the uk. I heard that it is one of the highest paid jobs in the uk but I just wanted to know if that's true. Also what is the highest paid specialty and do u think that the pay is good and roughly what is the pay like for someone starting and someone who has worked as a dentist for longer. Also is it an enjoyable job and something worth my time

its relatively good pay that however is a terrible reason to go into the job as it takes a relatively long time to get to a decent amount it would be enjoyable as youd be helping people but if you want money quickly maybe better to look into higher paying jobs law is a good one or a jobs in finance dentistry isnt a job you go into for money it should be able to give you a comfortable life thou

Quick Reply

Latest