The Student Room Group

Ccd to aab in 6 months.

I dont care anymore, I dont care what anyone says. I will achieve AAB in my final a levels. And when I get my results I will post them on this channel. This channel is here for anyone who is in the same boat as me, aspires to study Medicine but messed up their year 12 and is going on a grind. You can do this. I can do this.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by unknown_1219
I dont care anymore, I dont care what anyone says. I will achieve AAB in my final a levels. And when I get my results I will post them on this channel. This channel is here for anyone who is in the same boat as me, aspires to study Medicine but messed up their year 12 and is going on a grind. You can do this. I can do this.

Good…. I was the opposite. Did really well in gear 12 (AAA) but flopped in my a levels (BBB) now I’ve taken a gap year, applied to med with a foundation year and have already gotten an interview.
Original post by unknown_1219

I hope you achieve those goals.
Not in the same situation in year 12 rn want to go into med didnt get the best gcses trying to turn it around
Wishing you the best of luck
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous_7871
Good…. I was the opposite. Did really well in gear 12 (AAA) but flopped in my a levels (BBB) now I’ve taken a gap year, applied to med with a foundation year and have already gotten an interview.

Congrats you'll ace it
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 5

if you dont mind me asking what was the reason why you didnt do as well as the year 12? was just because lack of revision or cus the content got really hard? also what was those a levels?
Original post by Rainyzack
if you dont mind me asking what was the reason why you didnt do as well as the year 12? was just because lack of revision or cus the content got really hard? also what was those a levels?

Did bio chem maths, I would say that 1) I did not revise properly and 2) the exams were hard. I’m regretting to this day because in bio and chem I was 5 marks of an A and if I just revised properly I would’ve at least got AAB
Reply 7
Did bio chem maths, I would say that 1) I did not revise properly and 2) the exams were hard. I’m regretting to this day because in bio and chem I was 5 marks of an A and if I just revised properly I would’ve at least got AAB

thanks for the response and hopefully i find the motivation to revise soon. good luck with your interview and i wish u the best

Quick Reply

Latest