The Student Room Group

Should I have put my EPQ predicted in my UCAS or do teachers do it for you?

I’ve submitted my UCAS application but have only realised now that I didn’t put my predicted EPQ grade in the Education -> Qualifications section within my UCAS application. Should I have done it or do teachers do it for you?
Your referee enters all your predicted grades. It’s not an option for the applicant to do this.
Reply 2
Did you list your EPQ alongside your A levels in 'Pending qualifications'?
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Did you list your EPQ alongside your A levels in 'Pending qualifications'?

No It’s only in my teacher’s reference and in my personal statement, but neither of which say I will have completed it. They just either say my predicted grade for it or that I have pursued an epq…
So what should have happened is that you listed the EPQ and your teachers provide the prediction. I’m surprised that they didn’t pick up on it tbh.
Reply 5
Original post by aarank
No It’s only in my teacher’s reference and in my personal statement, but neither of which say I will have completed it. They just either say my predicted grade for it or that I have pursued an epq…

What you need to do now :

1) Add the EPQ to your UCAS application using this online form - Request to amend qualifications listed on your application | | UCAS

2) Email each of your Unis and tell them you are doing an EPQ. Usually they dont need a predicted grade as many schools won't provide this.
Although if you drop the EPQ, then you don't need to fill in the amendment form, just email your choices to let them know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending