The Student Room Group

Met a Girl Randomly Talked to her made out with her now she does not seem interested

I met a girl somedays ago she was a friend of a friend we met then we went to a club had drinks and a lot of good talks after it we made out there came back and made out at home everything was perfect but the form the next morning the vibe was a bit off I can't figure out what it is I texted her a day later and we talked somewhat but it ended. I don't what is in her mind its been almost 3 weeks now how do i talk to her again
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I met a girl somedays ago she was a friend of a friend we met then we went to a club had drinks and a lot of good talks after it we made out there came back and made out at home everything was perfect but the form the next morning the vibe was a bit off I can't figure out what it is I texted her a day later and we talked somewhat but it ended. I don't what is in her mind its been almost 3 weeks now how do i talk to her again

She's not interested. You just have to move on.
Reply 2
Dating is full of unpleasant turns like this. Spontaneous making out on a night out guarantees nothing, which is disappointing if you hoped it might lead to something more. You could suggest a date or just go back to how things were and see what happens next time you go out. I would play it light heartedly, there’s no shame in what happened and it’s better if things don’t get angsty
She just not interested mate, move on

Quick Reply