The Student Room Group

Met a Girl Randomly Talked to her made out with her now she does not seem interested

I met a girl somedays ago she was a friend of a friend we met then we went to a club had drinks and a lot of good talks after it we made out there came back and made out at home everything was perfect but the form the next morning the vibe was a bit off I can't figure out what it is I texted her a day later and we talked somewhat but it ended. I don't what is in her mind its been almost 3 weeks now how do i talk to her again
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I met a girl somedays ago she was a friend of a friend we met then we went to a club had drinks and a lot of good talks after it we made out there came back and made out at home everything was perfect but the form the next morning the vibe was a bit off I can't figure out what it is I texted her a day later and we talked somewhat but it ended. I don't what is in her mind its been almost 3 weeks now how do i talk to her again

She's not interested. You just have to move on.
Reply 2
Dating is full of unpleasant turns like this. Spontaneous making out on a night out guarantees nothing, which is disappointing if you hoped it might lead to something more. You could suggest a date or just go back to how things were and see what happens next time you go out. I would play it light heartedly, there’s no shame in what happened and it’s better if things don’t get angsty
She just not interested mate, move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending