The Student Room Group

Access to HE - Social Sciences (Psychology + Criminology) LearnDirect

Anyone else on this course? Would be great to chat with someone else doing / has done this course. It can be quite tricky, so having someone to discuss with would be awesome!
hi im doing crim and law
Reply 2
Original post by rsofia
Anyone else on this course? Would be great to chat with someone else doing / has done this course. It can be quite tricky, so having someone to discuss with would be awesome!

hi Im also doing social science, psychology and sociology!
Reply 3
Original post by unmatched-refund
hi im doing crim and law

I'm in third year criminology? If you need any advice just ask. Uve consistently got firsts in every year of my degree.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by tabby05
hi Im also doing social science, psychology and sociology!

Is that an access course, I did that to get into uni, happy to help if i can.
Reply 5
Original post by POLO1977
Is that an access course, I did that to get into uni, happy to help if i can.

yes it is!, were you also doing sociology and psychology?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by rsofia
Yes ! I’m doing this exact course. I also really need help & advice
Reply 7
What do you want help with?
Original post by POLO1977
What do you want help with?

The tutors are awful at replying :,) and I’m not sure how much detail I should be putting in. I really need good marks for the uni I wanna go to. Any help would be appreciated 🫶
Reply 9
Update: I am now on Unit 19, I’m going to be finished in about 2 weeks, and I’ve got mostly distinctions! Happy to help anyone that stumbles across this! Just shoot me a message :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Zarasava277
The tutors are awful at replying :,) and I’m not sure how much detail I should be putting in. I really need good marks for the uni I wanna go to. Any help would be appreciated 🫶

Message me! I’m about to be finished and I’m more than happy to help you out x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending