The Student Room Group

Strathclyde Resits

Hi, I am currently persuing my master’s and i think i failed 2 modules’ assessment. Since, it’s my furst semester, not sure of resit. I didn’t have any exams but just assessments. And they say, I need to have 100 credits by the May exam board for placement. I am wondering if it’s gonna affect my degree or will I get the chance to do my resit before may??
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am currently persuing my master’s and i think i failed 2 modules’ assessment. Since, it’s my furst semester, not sure of resit. I didn’t have any exams but just assessments. And they say, I need to have 100 credits by the May exam board for placement. I am wondering if it’s gonna affect my degree or will I get the chance to do my resit before may??

Have a look through your course handbook and/or contact you personal tutor to clarify.
Original post by Anonymous #1

I think you should talk to your instructor directly in class because each school's regulations are different
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hey Anon! Sorry to hear you're having some concerns about your assessments this semester ☹️ Just to echo the advice given here already - please do reach out to someone who'll be able to explain what this looks like in your course. You'll have an Advisor of Studies whose details you'll be able to find on your Pegasus portal, and the course handbook with contact details will be on your MyPlace.

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending