The Student Room Group

MSc Pre-registration Funding 2024

I'll be starting a pre-registration MSc course in September 2024 and will be eligible for undergraduate-style funding (tuition fee loan + maintenance loan). How do I apply for this via the SFE website? Do I need to wait for postgraduate funding applications to open, or do I apply as if I'm studying an undergraduate course again? I have tried the latter and when it comes to the question asking which course I'll be studying, the option I need isn't listed.
Original post by meh-coffee
I'll be starting a pre-registration MSc course in September 2024 and will be eligible for undergraduate-style funding (tuition fee loan + maintenance loan). How do I apply for this via the SFE website? Do I need to wait for postgraduate funding applications to open, or do I apply as if I'm studying an undergraduate course again? I have tried the latter and when it comes to the question asking which course I'll be studying, the option I need isn't listed.
Hi there,

Can you please confirm the full name of your course, the university you'd be studying at, if it's Full Time or Part time and the duration of the course?

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
Can you please confirm the full name of your course, the university you'd be studying at, if it's Full Time or Part time and the duration of the course?
Thanks, Ross
Hi, it’s MSc speech and language therapy (pre reg) at uni of Essex, full time for 2 years.
Original post by meh-coffee
Hi, it’s MSc speech and language therapy (pre reg) at uni of Essex, full time for 2 years.
Hi there,

This course is funded under our undergraduate finance so you should be able to apply now for this in your account.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending