The Student Room Group

My best friend trying to set me up.

My best friend has liked this guy for 3 years, but he doesn’t like her back. Yet she texts him everyday and is constantly talking about him. She sees him every week cause they work together. The weird thing is, she is trying to set me up with him but I know she really likes him. She tells me she really likes him. I don’t know what to think. It really bothers me, because it makes me feel like she is not being a true friend. What do you think? Any advice?
Original post by Marvelous23
My best friend has liked this guy for 3 years, but he doesn’t like her back. Yet she texts him everyday and is constantly talking about him. She sees him every week cause they work together. The weird thing is, she is trying to set me up with him but I know she really likes him. She tells me she really likes him. I don’t know what to think. It really bothers me, because it makes me feel like she is not being a true friend. What do you think? Any advice?

is there a reason why shes doing that? i dont think its a negative move, maybe she wants to help u?
Reply 2
It feels like some sort of mixed up strategy get him interested or to live the relationship vicariously through you. I don’t think it’s necessarily anti your friendship but it is a bit bizarre

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending