The Student Room Group

loneliness

how do you cope knowing you don't actually have anyone. like i don't understand why i can't make friends, why i can't hold friendships. like who do i talk to when something goes right in my life. who do i talk to when i feel like this. i won't have those friends who say i can come over and they'll be there for me
Many people in the world have noone at some point in their lives. People's whole families get killed or they have to leave their country as a refugee. Across the world many people constantly move to new cities and countries where they know noone. But it won't be the case forever. You need to rely on yourself and focus on moving forwards and hopefully if you are in work and do things in your spare time and are a bit sociable you will find friends and a partner. Sometimes the most painful part of being alone is feeling like its your fault and there's something wrong with you, but it doesn't mean that. You just need to accept the pain but keep moving regardless
(edited 3 months ago)
i feel the same and honestly i really need to learn to cope too because i feel like i'm going insane sometimes. i feel so lonely to the point where seeing people together literally makes me cry. i know this is like no help at all but at least for me it makes me feel less alone knowing there's people who are in the same situation as me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending