The Student Room Group

do u get bursary from university every year?

do u get bursary from university every year? I fortunately got one this year which was really really helpful.
Original post by cherryhitchkins
do u get bursary from university every year? I fortunately got one this year which was really really helpful.

I suspect you would have to reapply each year. What does it say on your uni's website?
Reply 2
It really depends on the university and the bursary. I get a couple which I automatically got based on the SFE application, and auto-renew each year when I re-register the following academic year.

If this bursary information is absolutely key in your decision making for UCAS applications, it will be worth checking out the bursaries and scholarships page of the university, and if still in doubt, to get in contact with their bursaries team (email/contact form should be on their page).

Depends on the uni and bursary criteria. Some are one off awards, some are repeated each year. Sometimes the value changes between years (e.g. I think SOAS has one which is higher in first year and lower in the second and third years?).

You'd need to check with with the uni (or on the uni webpages) to see what the situation is for the one you're receiving.
Reply 4

You'll have to reapply every year for it as otherwise you'll not get anything especially if you are doing a nursing degree then make sure you apply for it every year around March/ April time to have it in place for the September....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending