The Student Room Group

Student finance still processing - Uni in 2 weeks!!

My student finance application was approved months ago however, after results day i had to just change my University name, because my financial details had not changed since it was last approved.
This was 5 week before the start date of my course.
My course starts in 2 weeks and i have not received any update, i am worried i will not receive my Maintenance loan in time to pay the rent.
Also if i was awarded the maximum maintenance loan before i had to change my university, will that be the same this time.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Mal2004
My student finance application was approved months ago however, after results day i had to just change my University name, because my financial details had not changed since it was last approved.
This was 5 week before the start date of my course.
My course starts in 2 weeks and i have not received any update, i am worried i will not receive my Maintenance loan in time to pay the rent.
Also if i was awarded the maximum maintenance loan before i had to change my university, will that be the same this time.

Hi there, How did you make the change to your application? What date did we receive the change? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, How did you make the change to your application? What date did we receive the change? Thanks, Angela

I made the change through my online account and this was done on the 19th of August
Original post by Mal2004
I made the change through my online account and this was done on the 19th of August

Hi there, Based on the current expected processing timescales the change is expected to be processed on or around the 12th of September. Keep an eye on your online account from the 13th for updates. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Based on the current expected processing timescales the change is expected to be processed on or around the 12th of September. Keep an eye on your online account from the 13th for updates. Thanks, Angela

Just to clarify, when you say "the change is expected to be processed around the 13th" does this mean, i will be told the outcome of the application?
Original post by Mal2004
Just to clarify, when you say "the change is expected to be processed around the 13th" does this mean, i will be told the outcome of the application?

Hi there, Yes, this is the expected date for the application to be fully approved. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending