The Student Room Group

student finance still processing

hi due to transferring, i had to change my application, and it still says processing, i really need to know my entitlement in order to budget for the year when will this be completed
Original post by 17starr
hi due to transferring, i had to change my application, and it still says processing, i really need to know my entitlement in order to budget for the year when will this be completed

Hi there,

When did you make the change to your course details? Is it a full time or part time application? Do you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

When did you make the change to your course details? Is it a full time or part time application? Do you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

i made the changes around early july, just before it switched to requiring the postal forms, it is full time and no dependents
Original post by 17starr
i made the changes around early july, just before it switched to requiring the postal forms, it is full time and no dependents

Hi there,

Which postal form are you referring to? Did you post a new PN1 application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 4
Hi there,

Which postal form are you referring to? Did you post a new PN1 application?

Thanks, Clare

no i did not need to i was able to make the changes online
Original post by 17starr
no i did not need to i was able to make the changes online

Hi there,

When did you make the changes?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 6
Hi there,

When did you make the changes?

Thanks, Clare

Around mid July once I received my offer from my transferring university
Original post by 17starr
Around mid July once I received my offer from my transferring university

Hi there,

Our timescales are around 17 working days, therefore you should have had an update by now.

You are best starting a live chat on your account or calling to speak with an adviser regarding this.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare
Reply 8
Hi there,

Our timescales are around 17 working days, therefore you should have had an update by now.

You are best starting a live chat on your account or calling to speak with an adviser regarding this.

0300 100 0607

Thanks, Clare

Hi I did this, neither myself or the person on the line could understand each other properly they said my application has been stopped due to too many applications and is being manually reviewed. Could you possibly explain this? I’m going into my third year on this course (4th year of student finance study) does this potentially mean they will stop my funding?
Original post by 17starr
Hi I did this, neither myself or the person on the line could understand each other properly they said my application has been stopped due to too many applications and is being manually reviewed. Could you possibly explain this? I’m going into my third year on this course (4th year of student finance study) does this potentially mean they will stop my funding?

Hi there,

No, it would just mean that it is in the queue awaiting manual assessment, you should monitor your account around the timeframe they advised.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending