The Student Room Group

Is it too late to apply again??

Is it too late to apply for uni again? I dont really like the place i picked last year now that I’ve visited
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Zeeee1
So i finished my a levels last year and my main choice was Cardiff, i had an offer for ABB for accounting and finance but i got CBB. I wasn’t too worried since i was always planning on a gap year. I ended up going through clearing and got an offer for Swansea and deferred my entry so now i have a confirmed place there for accounting and finance. Thing is im really second guessing it now bc i know I’ll have to live there and i dont want to live there since I personally did not like it. If i was going to Cardiff i could easily take transport as it only takes 30 mins by train but Swansea is 2 hours away. I know its so late but should i reapply last minute for Cardiff and retake an a level? I really like the city i live in right now and dont wanna move away. But then id lose my offer from Swansea and have to reapply so im not sure. I’d really appreciate some advice

If you dont like somewhere dont go there. You will probably be very unhapy and might end giving up. It seems like you really want to live at home so reapplying to Cardiff and retaking your A levels seems your best option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending