The Student Room Group

Dentistry

Hi i was wondering if could get some help here, I’ve completed both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, My undergraduate degree is Biomedical science where i was under the assumption it was accredited as there was no mention on the university website, and my Postgraduate degree is Management and Finance. I really want to pursue and career in Dentistry but i don’t know what route i should take or i should start, could you guys please help me out ?
Original post by hsa._
Hi i was wondering if could get some help here, I’ve completed both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, My undergraduate degree is Biomedical science where i was under the assumption it was accredited as there was no mention on the university website, and my Postgraduate degree is Management and Finance. I really want to pursue and career in Dentistry but i don’t know what route i should take or i should start, could you guys please help me out ?

Hello, I have done a degree in Biomed and then a postgrad in Infection biology and I have applied for this years intake and been offered 3/3 interviews. I personally knew I wanted to be a Dentist for a long time and did work experience right back when I was in school but didn't do much recently. Where are you from and where are you looking to study?

Quick Reply

Latest