The Student Room Group

heart racing when I think about asking question or speaking in public

like even before i've put my hand up or actually begun speaking. is it strange that just thinking about expressing an opinion or arguing with someone makes me feel so full of adrenaline??
It's okay, you aren't alone <3

It's anxiety, I also suffer with this and you just have to learn your own coping strategies I think the biggest thing I thinking everyone is aware of it, but they aren't. The more you try to do it, it's still uncomfortable but it you get more comfortable with the uncomfortableness if it makes sense.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
It's okay, you aren't alone <3

It's anxiety, I also suffer with this and you just have to learn your own coping strategies I think the biggest thing I thinking everyone is aware of it, but they aren't. The more you try to do it, it's still uncomfortable but it you get more comfortable with the uncomfortableness if it makes sense.

yh i see what you mean. i don't get it as intensely as i used to. It's just strange from a biological stand point tho - like how does my body know to react so strongly to something i'm just thinking - something which isn't even happening to me

Quick Reply

Latest