The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Does Sheffield University accept UAL?

I'm currently in college taking a UAL National Diploma/Extended Diploma in creative practice: Multimedia Design and Animation. I've been told the only difference between this and BTEC is the people who graded it and wanted to know if Universities will accept it. I want to take Japanese BA and most have BTEC Extended Diploma listed as a requirement option and wanted to know if UAL counts. I've tried asking schools directly but the answers weren't very clear.
Only the university itself can answer this unless it shows on the website.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by RenKolao
I'm currently in college taking a UAL National Diploma/Extended Diploma in creative practice: Multimedia Design and Animation. I've been told the only difference between this and BTEC is the people who graded it and wanted to know if Universities will accept it. I want to take Japanese BA and most have BTEC Extended Diploma listed as a requirement option and wanted to know if UAL counts. I've tried asking schools directly but the answers weren't very clear.

It’s not the same subject area, but they accepted my UED humanities and social science. so it’s worth applying anyway and seeing what they say tbh

hi, just my experience, but i'm a journo student who had a UAL diploma (creative technologies). it's worth asking them, but from my experience, they definitely recognise it as a diploma.
hhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending