The Student Room Group

Amazon Online Assessment Inviation

Hello, I have received the following invitation and I am curious about who among you guys have already done it? and if so, how was it?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've been invited to complete the Amazon assessment. You can get started by clicking the button below.

But, before you do, read on for some handy guidance on what to expect and how to prepare.

Assessment completion deadline
3rd February 2024 23:59 UTC

What to expect
The assessment is simply a series of engaging, intuitive tasks. There is no right or wrong way to approach these tasks. As you respond to each task, we collect data to measure your unique qualities and how they relate to the workplace. Some of the tasks are deliberately challenging and others are deliberately vague and have been designed this way to best understand the differences between people. So don't be concerned if you are not able to complete every task and the best way to succeed is to simply be yourself.
(edited 3 months ago)
hey - i completed it 2 weeks ago now! i’m still waiting to hear anything back. how did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest