The Student Room Group

Resit student filling out UCAS

I am filling my ucas application and I have entered all of my achieved grades. However, I now need to put in my predicted grades, and I am not doing the exams at my old college as they do not allow it. Where do I put as my place of education for my resits? I have not sorted out where I need to do my resits, do I need to sort out where I will be doing my resits before I send of the application? I will not be attending any classes, I will just revise independently for my a levels, and go to either a centre or school to do the resit as an external candidate.
Reply 1
I am resitting a levels and currently doing my UCAS form. However, I do not know where to put as my place of education for my predicted and pending grades for 2024, as my college are not allowing me to do resits there. Do I have to find somewhere first that will allow me to do resits before I can send of my application, since I need a place of education to enter my pending grades. I will most likely do it as an external candidate at a college, so I will be self revising and going in on the day of the exam to the college. Please help!
Original post by ss190000
I am resitting a levels and currently doing my UCAS form. However, I do not know where to put as my place of education for my predicted and pending grades for 2024, as my college are not allowing me to do resits there. Do I have to find somewhere first that will allow me to do resits before I can send of my application, since I need a place of education to enter my pending grades. I will most likely do it as an external candidate at a college, so I will be self revising and going in on the day of the exam to the college. Please help!

Put your best guess of where you'll sit your exams with part time attendance for May-August 2024.
If it isn't the right guess then you can fill in a form on the UCAS website to amend the exam centre.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending