The Student Room Group

Blocked student finance

I'm a first year part-time university student and the other payments have gone through fine but I got a letter saying my university have heard that I'm not studying anymore but I am.
How does this work?
Any help with will very much appreciated!
You need to speak to your uni and ask them to notify Student Finance of your enrollment. They need to do this each term.

Have you ensured you have completed all enrollment tasks and that you have been engaging with the course so the uni are aware you are still remaining on the programme?
Reply 2
Yes I've emailed both my uni and will call student finance on Monday, I enrolled back in September last year so not sure what the issue is as I've been on the course for a while now. Yes done all the tasks and all the assignments and everything is up to date
Original post by Kruss99
Yes I've emailed both my uni and will call student finance on Monday, I enrolled back in September last year so not sure what the issue is as I've been on the course for a while now. Yes done all the tasks and all the assignments and everything is up to date

Well the uni needs to notify SFE of your continued enrollment every term, this should just be something they do on their end without prompting through if you've been engaging with the course otherwise?
Reply 4
Yes, All assignments and tutorials everything up to date

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending