The Student Room Group

maintenance loan blocked

i was supposed to recieve my maintence loan a couple days ago but when i checked it wasn't their. so i checked on the student finance england website and it said that it was blocked. though the tuition loan says it is waiting on confirmation. im freaking out a little because i wont be able to do feed myself or pay rent without the loan
Original post by stnick
i was supposed to recieve my maintence loan a couple days ago but when i checked it wasn't their. so i checked on the student finance england website and it said that it was blocked. though the tuition loan says it is waiting on confirmation. im freaking out a little because i wont be able to do feed myself or pay rent without the loan

Hi there, We can check on your blocked payment query for the Maintenance Loan as there maybe a number of reasons for the block. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending