The Student Room Group

idk anymore

okay so this boy added me on snap back in i wanna say early october, we spoke for a while and then i unadded him, dont remeber why but it was ntd. After like a month i saw a notif saying he had added me again but when i went to my requests to add him back he wasn't there so i assumed it was an accident and didnt think much of it.

Then fast forward to about just over three weeks ago, he messages me on imessage saying who is this i dont remeber you. I had forgotten about him atp but tbf i did think about him a bit in those couple months coz i did miss him sometimes. So then we start playing imessage games and he adds me back on snap. After a few days he starts confessing his undying love for me and i was like what on earth, i was convinced he had loads of other girls he was talking to coz yk trust issues but he wasnt surprisingly. Then he asked me to be his and i was like its gonna be long distance coz ive got strict parents and he lives like an hour away but he said he was fine with that and he'd make it work. So now ive got a whole arse bf, didnt think that was gonna happen this year but it has.

Here is my problem, he will reply in a spilt second but he wont ever text first, he will leave me on opend for no good reason but literally opens my message the second i send it. he never sends gm or gn texts anymore when he almost always wakes up before me and goes sleep before me. hes not being dry when he texts me tho its so weird. AND i was going through my tiktok followers today and hes unfollowed me but he still reposts stuff about me. i trust that hes loyal coz hes made that very clear, but if i compare the way he has talking to me this time 2-3 weeks ago its as if a different person is talking to me.
When he left me on opened for the first time i got mad at him and a few days later he apologised for his behaviour and started being normal again, but now hes started it again over the last few days. idk if im deeping it too much but hes like ALWAYS active so i think it is a problem.
Reply 1
You haven't got a boyfriend, you've got a boy that you chat with online. You've never met him and don't know what he's really like, other than he's immature enough to be declaring love to a stranger. If you don't like how things are, tell him and end the contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending