The Student Room Group

does he like me?

does he like me? he was my stand partner last year and we talked a lot and was really nice and never teased or made fun of me like he did to other girls. he doesnt talk to me as much anymore since we're not stand partners anymore. after a concert, i waved to him and he waved back and smiled. idk how to feel because ive got many good memories together and i dont know if hes just shy, not ready for a relationship, or just doesnt like me.
Reply 1
Why do you think he doesn't like you; he didn't show that before? The other option is that he doesn't know tge way in which you lije him.

The only way to find out is to ask him on a date. However, it could be an age and school thing; if you are young teens it's more important to concentrate on an education.
Original post by Anonymous #1
does he like me? he was my stand partner last year and we talked a lot and was really nice and never teased or made fun of me like he did to other girls. he doesnt talk to me as much anymore since we're not stand partners anymore. after a concert, i waved to him and he waved back and smiled. idk how to feel because ive got many good memories together and i dont know if hes just shy, not ready for a relationship, or just doesnt like me.
Never know if he doesn't say tbh or ask if if he's free some time
Original post by Anonymous #1
honeslty if ur in high school focus on studies but if u really like him then ask him out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending