The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lessthanthree
Stop it >.< you are hurting my feelers.

and pfft, I don't have a nintendo. I have a mega drive :cool:

I'm sorry :frown: *friendly hug* I'll be nice. Promise :smile:
Mad Vlad
:frown: So you're saying that I should settle for someone that has possibly one of the worst habits imaginable? I think not, I'll just have to wait a bit longer.

*shrugs* nothing wrong with social smoking. Anyway, I wasn't suggesting that you propose :wink:
lessthanthree
a pat on the head does not make for passionate sexilisation.

:eek: Speak for yourself!
Toy Soldier
*shrugs* nothing wrong with social smoking. Anyway, I wasn't suggesting that you propose :wink:

apart from killing you you mean :confused: :eek:
Reply 64
Toy Soldier

Theres nothing right with smoking IMO. I'd never start... even if it for some reason got me a gf.
Reply 65
Mad Vlad
Theres nothing right with smoking IMO. I'd never start... even if it for some reason got me a gf.

it won't, you dont want to kiss someone smelling like an ashtray anyway
Reply 66
Mad Vlad

I say just be yourself

No point in going out with a girl who wont accept you for who you are
Reply 67
MattG
stop feeling sorry for yourself, you act like a cat caught in the rain, that kind of attitude shines through anyones appearance, and you stand no chance

Thanks for the confidence boost...
My lack of confidence is the reason for all this... I accept your comment though, and I agree, its a severe detriment to myself but its not something I can help. I need people to help me get on the dancefloor or something when I go out. I want to change but I can only do that by gaining confidence.
I'm sorry if you or anyone else find my attitude annoying, but I just find some things difficult like everyone else. :redface:
F1 fanatic
apart from killing you you mean :confused: :eek:

Pfft, oh yes, I'm sure 3 packets (at most) of cigarettes a year is going to kill me. Maybe it'll stop me living past 90... but jesus, who really wants to make it past 75 anyway?
Reply 69
BhArJ
I say just be yourself

No point in going out with a girl who wont accept you for who you are

Exactly
Reply 70
Toy Soldier
Pfft, oh yes, I'm sure 3 packets (at most) of cigarettes a year is going to kill me. Maybe it'll stop me living past 90... but jesus, who really wants to make it past 75 anyway?

Put it this way

If you have a 3 pack and cufarettes

Whats going to stop the gf you find dumping you and getting with some1 with a 6 pack and some cigars? :rolleyes:
I don't particularly like being single.

Me and my girlfriend of two years broken up 2 weeks ago, yesterday I found her she's with somebody else already - oh, and I still love her.

Lovely eh? :smile:
Reply 72
afireinside©

Me and my girlfriend of two years broken up 2 weeks ago, yesterday I found her she's with somebody else already - oh, and I still love her.

:frown: aww... dude that sucks!
Reply 73
afireinside©

When i split up with my gf of 3 years the same thing happend :rolleyes:

dam women :hmpf: :mad: :bebored:
Reply 74
Mad Vlad
Thanks for the confidence boost... not.
My lack of confidence is the reason for all this... I accept your comment though, and I agree, its a severe detriment to myself but its not something I can help. I need people to help me get on the dancefloor or something when I go out. I want to change but I can only do that by gaining confidence.
I'm sorry if you or anyone else find my attitude annoying, but I just find some things difficult like everyone else. :redface:

yeah ok so i sounded a bit tight, but what i said is true, and the only way to increase your confidence is to act in the real world, not on the internet adding a few :frown: 's for good measure!

go out with friends, talk to them about your confidence problems, think of your strengths rather than just your problems and weaknesses, everyone has their issues and weaknesses, identifying them and getting on with life is the key.
Reply 75
MattG
yeah ok so i sounded a bit tight, but what i said is true, and the only way to increase your confidence is to act in the real world, not on the internet adding a few :frown: 's for good measure!

go out with friends, talk to them about your confidence problems, think of your strengths rather than just your problems and weaknesses, everyone has their issues and weaknesses, identifying them and getting on with life is the key.

and if you have no strengths? :rolleyes:
BhArJ
When i split up with my gf of 3 years the same thing happend :rolleyes:

dam women :hmpf: :mad: :bebored:

There has to be some irony in that given that we've all just been moaning about not having gfs :rolleyes:
Reply 77
BhArJ
and if you have no strengths? :rolleyes:

not looking hard enough, or not getting out enough to recognise them :biggrin:
MattG

seconded. Vlad you have lots of strengths but you refuse to see them
Reply 79
singleness is great....
free food, no commitment.....as many girls as i want
:smile: lifes good.

Latest

Trending

Trending