The Student Room Group

Leeds diagnostic radiography interview

Hey everyone, i have my Leeds interview for radiography in under a week and would really appreciate any help/ information about this. What is the best resources to use to prepare for the MMI? how much time do you get to answer each question? what type of questions do Leeds typically ask? would this be ethical, personal.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I.M246
Hey everyone, i have my Leeds interview for radiography in under a week and would really appreciate any help/ information about this. What is the best resources to use to prepare for the MMI? how much time do you get to answer each question? what type of questions do Leeds typically ask? would this be ethical, personal.
when is it?
Original post by I.M246
on the email, they sent a link which has the structure of the MMI
Reply 3
Structure? as in what will be included in each station e.g ethics.
Reply 4
The only thing I received was a candidate information sheet
Original post by I.M246
Structure? as in what will be included in each station e.g ethics.
it was that link from medical council
Original post by I.M246
The only thing I received was a candidate information sheet
yeah it was on that
Reply 7
oh ok, good luck for your interview if you haven't done it yet.
Original post by I.M246
oh ok, good luck for your interview if you haven't done it yet.
Thank you
hopefully you find some resources and ensure you plan beforehand!!
Reply 10
Anyone who's done it today, how did you feel about it?
Reply 11
Original post by Mcchamn
Anyone who's done it today, how did you feel about it?
did u do urs today as well?
Reply 12
Original post by I.M246
did u do urs today as well?
Yep
Reply 13
Original post by Mcchamn
Yep
how did you find it. Also, if you took a bag Is there a place to put ur things before ur enter the interview?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 14
Original post by I.M246
how did you find it. Also, if you took a bag Is there a place to put ur things before ur enter the interview?
It was great tbh, I was stressed at the beginning but then when in the interview room I calmed down as the atmosphere was friendly, so don't worry, the interviewers are really nice and easy to talk to~~
Also Yes, there is a box in front of your room to put all your belongings
Original post by Mcchamn
It was great tbh, I was stressed at the beginning but then when in the interview room I calmed down as the atmosphere was friendly, so don't worry, the interviewers are really nice and easy to talk to~~
Also Yes, there is a box in front of your room to put all your belongings
perfect response, and please anyone else replying follow suit and
don’t stray into format or content of interviews which are confidential/ not to be disclosed
Reply 16
Original post by MedMama
perfect response, and please anyone else replying follow suit and
don’t stray into format or content of interviews which are confidential/ not to be disclosed
Thank you~~
Reply 17
Original post by Mcchamn
Thank you~~
how did u prepare for ur interview?
Reply 18
Original post by I.M246
how did u prepare for ur interview?
Tbh it's not to different from your standard radiography interview, just make sure you know information about the course and why you wanna do it, nothing will be too difficult to answer
Reply 19
How long was the interview roughly? just thinking about what time I should be getting back

Quick Reply

Latest