The Student Room Group

Reapplying through UCAS

I want to drop out of university and want to apply again through UCAS. But I'm not sure if the results from last year saved or if I have to re plug them in. And can I apply through UCAS before I officially drop out?
Original post by Baacil
I want to drop out of university and want to apply again through UCAS. But I'm not sure if the results from last year saved or if I have to re plug them in. And can I apply through UCAS before I officially drop out?

You will need to start a new application for 2024 entry (but using your existing account). Yes you can apply without dropping out. Bear in mind that the equal consideration deadline has passed so check if the course you want is still open to applications.

Also read the first post in the following thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi there,

If you decide to leave your course, you will have to inform your university, student finance and UCAS.

You can apply through UCAS once again; however, you will have to register through UCAS Hub and complete a new application. You can still use the same email and password but you will need to provide your academic and personal details again.

Furthermore, you can submit an application before you officially withdraw from your course, but you will need a reference from your current university, college or someone who can comment on your academic ability for higher education.

Lastly, make sure to reach out to the university you are interested in and ask if your application is eligible or what can you do to improve your submission.

I hope I managed to help!

Best of luck,
Melanie
LSBU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending