The Student Room Group

L6 Degree Apprenticeship

So I have passed my Alevels last year (not good grades) E,D,C due to my own motivation loss as I received exceptional mock results. Nether the less I have applied and gone through to get a conditional offer for a L6 Degree apprenticeship, I have not received the full offer yet however Im obviously aware that my grades/ UCAS points are no where near the requirements. Is this a slip up on thier part as I have already passed my Alevels or am I assuming something wrong ? What should I do as I’m afraid if I inform them about this I’ll be declined etc.
Reply 1
Original post by Dmmmmmmmm
So I have passed my Alevels last year (not good grades) E,D,C due to my own motivation loss as I received exceptional mock results. Nether the less I have applied and gone through to get a conditional offer for a L6 Degree apprenticeship, I have not received the full offer yet however Im obviously aware that my grades/ UCAS points are no where near the requirements. Is this a slip up on thier part as I have already passed my Alevels or am I assuming something wrong ? What should I do as I’m afraid if I inform them about this I’ll be declined etc.
check with them, it's a conditional offer so you havent got a guaranteed place and you still have to meet the conditions, they might be expecting you to resit to get your grades up to what the offer stipulates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending