The Student Room Group

Leeds or London or Birmingham?!!

Hi friends,

I have 3 admission offers from 3 universities, Leeds, London and Birmingham. Which will be the best to choose?
Original post by razirazack
Hi friends,
I have 3 admission offers from 3 universities, Leeds, London and Birmingham. Which will be the best to choose?
@razirazack

What subject are you planning to study?

Oluwatosin 3rd year student University of Huddersfield
Original post by razirazack
Hi friends,

Which university in London?
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
Which university in London?
east london
Hi @razirazack

Have you visited each campus and spent a day in the city?

I found it really helpful to spend a day in the city/campus first to get a feel of what it is like. Could I imagine myself here? What green spaces are nearby? etc.

If you have been to an open day, hopefully, you will have had the chance to talk to current students and ask them more casual questions about their uni experience. If not, then this is definitely something to consider.

I personally love Birmingham. It is still a huge city, but not as overwhelming and pricey as London, and you still feel like part of a student family here. There is lots to do and see, plus it has great connections to just about anywhere in the country. It is very diverse, too, so you get to meet people from different backgrounds.

I have never been to Leeds, so I can't say much about it, but I can imagine it has its perks! Really depends on what you are looking for :smile:

Anastasia,
BCU Student Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending