The Student Room Group

Student finance deadline

I intend to study mpharm this September at a uni I wanted to ask what the deadline for student finance as I would rather do this stuff after I finish my a level exams
Original post by Rohan007best
I intend to study mpharm this September at a uni I wanted to ask what the deadline for student finance as I would rather do this stuff after I finish my a level exams
Hi there,

You have 9 months from September to apply for funding. However, applications can take 8 weeks to process (assuming further evidence is not required), so to avoid delays we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible to avoid any delays in payments). Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
You have 9 months from September to apply for funding. However, applications can take 8 weeks to process (assuming further evidence is not required), so to avoid delays we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible to avoid any delays in payments). Thanks, Jason
hi so lets say my course starts in September and apply in august and everything is valid and there are no issues my funding will be sorted out in time right so I don't have to pay for anything personally?
Original post by Rohan007best
hi so lets say my course starts in September and apply in august and everything is valid and there are no issues my funding will be sorted out in time right so I don't have to pay for anything personally?

Not if it takes eight weeks to process. Try and do it in the Easter holidays - it doesn't take long.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by normaw
Not if it takes eight weeks to process. Try and do it in the Easter holidays - it doesn't take long.
Hi there,

Yes, we'd recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid any delays.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending