The Student Room Group

Moving away

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply to Warwick BSc Econ. But unsure whether if I go there I will move away or stay at home (I would be able to commute everyday). On the UCAS choices section it asks if you would move from home or not, so I was just wondering if I was to say I'd live at home would I be able to change that if I wanted to before the degree starts.
Original post by s2715
Hi,

I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply to Warwick BSc Econ. But unsure whether if I go there I will move away or stay at home (I would be able to commute everyday). On the UCAS choices section it asks if you would move from home or not, so I was just wondering if I was to say I'd live at home would I be able to change that if I wanted to before the degree starts.

Hi there

It is nice to hear that you are looking to apply for University. :smile:

Both options to move away and stay at home are good choices. Though I understand that it can be difficult to decide at the moment.

However, what you register on UCAS will not affect your accommodation choices.

After you have received your offer for University, you will be given the choice to apply for University Accommodation or not. So nothing that you put on UCAS is definite.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Chloe
-University of Kent
Reply 2
Original post by University of Kent
Hi there

It is nice to hear that you are looking to apply for University. :smile:

Both options to move away and stay at home are good choices. Though I understand that it can be difficult to decide at the moment.

However, what you register on UCAS will not affect your accommodation choices.

After you have received your offer for University, you will be given the choice to apply for University Accommodation or not. So nothing that you put on UCAS is definite.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Chloe
-University of Kent

Ok. Thanks very much, really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending