The Student Room Group

ucas extra

I applied to 5 unis and only received an offer with foundation year for a course I don’t really want to do. If I apply for another uni using ucas extra and I don’t get an offer from them am I able to go back to my other offer?
Original post by phoebeanima
I applied to 5 unis and only received an offer with foundation year for a course I don’t really want to do. If I apply for another uni using ucas extra and I don’t get an offer from them am I able to go back to my other offer?
No - you have to reject all of your offers before using extra
Original post by phoebeanima

You can't actually use UCAS Extra if you're currently holding an offer. So to use UCAS Extra, you'd have to decline the one offer you have. That means the offer is no longer available to you if you don't get a "better " offer via UCAS Extra. This is therefore quite risky. It all depends how much you "don’t really want to do" the course for which you've received an offer.
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
You can't actually use UCAS Extra if you're currently holding an offer. So to use UCAS Extra, you'd have to decline the one offer you have. That means the offer is no longer available to you if you don't get a "better " offer via UCAS Extra. This is therefore quite risky. It all depends how much you "don’t really want to do" the course for which you've received an offer.

thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending