The Student Room Group

Blocked then unblocked

A girl blocked me then unblocked me then talked to me for a week said she liked me then she got nervous about her EX then blocked me again and now she has unblocked me but it is clear that she likes me what should i do like i have never had a problem with a girl like this coz all my previous one where straight forward with me i never had a problem is this girl playing me or what how should i react what should i say to her
I'd prob walk away, you're getting a big hint here of how she responds to stress and her ex is obv still casting a big shadow.
Original post by 1manny37
A girl blocked me then unblocked me then talked to me for a week said she liked me then she got nervous about her EX then blocked me again and now she has unblocked me but it is clear that she likes me what should i do like i have never had a problem with a girl like this coz all my previous one where straight forward with me i never had a problem is this girl playing me or what how should i react what should i say to her
it's not clear that she likes you, you want her to like you, there's a difference. If she liked you, and only you, she wouldn't block then unblock you. most likely she likes the attention she's getting from you. do yourself a favour, block or don't, just don't engage in conversation with her at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending