The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter private accomodation costs

Is it true that it is really expensive to rent second/third year accommodation in Exeter?

Thanks
Original post by 200emabro
Is it true that it is really expensive to rent second/third year accommodation in Exeter?
Thanks
Hey I'm currently at Exeter!
There''s definitely a range of different rents, but it's more expensive than other uni cities (especially ones up North). Most range between £150-170 per week but I have seen some closer to £125 (although it's worth noting bills usually aren't included). If you're wanting something cheaper, you'll most likely being living a 15-25 min walk from campus.
Definitely a more expensive student city, however there are a range of options so don't let it put you off too much.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by louiseee157
Hey I'm currently at Exeter!
There''s definitely a range of different rents, but it's more expensive than other uni cities (especially ones up North). Most range between £150-170 per week but I have seen some closer to £125 (although it's worth noting bills usually aren't included). If you're wanting something cheaper, you'll most likely being living a 15-25 min walk from campus.
Definitely a more expensive student city, however there are a range of options so don't let it put you off too much.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending