The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vapid slut magician
should have done her dude. fail.

No, you fail. Sound like the the drunken girl tbh.
Cj-Tj
Um.. lemme get this straight. SHE wanted it, and YOU feel pleased for not taking advantage, and everyone is applauding you for that? I wouldnt say you were taking advantage, she WANTED a shag, it wasnt as if you were pushing her into it. The same senario happens up and down the country every weekend, sometimes you dont want a relationship or friend, you just want to shag someone fit.

And, in answer to;
What should i do next time?

You've answered your own question;
i feel stupid for not taking the chance

So take the chance next time!

She was also drunk and not fully aware of the consequences of what she was doing. OP recognised this, and decided to respect the girl's dignity (what was left of it) rather than opting for a quick shag.
Reply 82
Could we possibly end this thread.....i think its just causing arguments now.
Everyone has their own take on certain subjects such as these, i posted because i kinda felt lost and wnted to chat to people who she would not know. Thank you for that!
Ugh, girls on the club scene are disgusting, STI riddled tramps. Tsk.
That was thoughtful of you OP. Can I be your friend too?
Despite the serious temptation i'd do the same. Integrity should always prevail over physical desire.
Wow you can be her friend now.

She won't shag you though.
Good on you for not rutting her.

I was in the same situation a month or so ago, friend of one of my friends, i was pissed, she was off her trolley, bed time came and oh my i did not want to shag her and as a result i couldnt get it up.

Get to know her a bit you never know where it could end up.
Leave your phone number on her coffee table?

Latest

Trending

Trending