The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
I think I might have seen you... I'm not too sure though. It was near Somerfield. I'd have felt daft going up to you/your lookalike and going "hi, are you mollymustard?". I also know which flat is yours cos I saw that snowman in a picture on my news feed on Facebook then saw it when I went past the Edge! It felt like I'd found out where a celebrity lived, it was a strange feeling lol.. :p:

Aww well trust me, I'm so not that intresting. Thats Freddy Frest by the way. At first he was part of the Howden C4 Christmas Ghetto, now hes part of the C4 Love Shack as Val's day is approaching.
We're not quite sure what to do with him after that...
Hows Cresent flats? Thats where you are right?

I think all us endcliffers should meet up for coffee in the Edge one day it'd be cute :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Of course we are all cool! Gotta love TSR and Endcliffe! Apart from none of you live down the coolest end of Endcliffe!
lulu_dudette
Of course we are all cool! Gotta love TSR and Endcliffe! Apart from none of you live down the coolest end of Endcliffe!

What end do you live on??
Reply 23
There's a pond in Endcliffe!?
I live in Rivelin! Behind Halifax! Right at the bottom! :P
It's weird talking to you guys without properly knowing you...the only people I've actually met up with and had more than one proper conersation with here are Swiss Fairy and Lulu...
Reply 26
lol, I keep seeing MTBab and for the first few times I kept speaking to him, while absolutley hammered. I haven't done it since though because I got the feeling he didn't appreciate it.

Swiss Fairy, it was me on Wednesday because we got in that fight with the guy who lived in our flat last year and robbed it on the first night and was hanging around on Wednesday, also we met that little guy from Milton Keynes. lol
Reply 27
sHEFFFIED IS ******* AWESEOM!:smile: Maybe i wont remember tomorrrororororw but its fuuuuuuun.. Snefffeidl ftw :smile: espciallynhere i live.. best part of endclfife. but its a bit outsdie.. but owns ftw P:__)
Reply 28
:d:d:d:d::d:d:d:d
Are you guys just posting on here drunk/reeeeeally early in the morning??
hmmmmmm I did consider posting after the headphones disco last night! But I wasn't too drunk! Chips and Curry saw to that!!!! :biggrin:
I live in Endcliffe but haven't seen anyone. I was sat next to someone in the IC two weeks ago, they were posting on here. :wink:
Zap Brannigan
I live in Endcliffe but haven't seen anyone. I was sat next to someone in the IC two weeks ago, they were posting on here. :wink:

Where do you live in Endcliffe?
mollymustard
Aww well trust me, I'm so not that intresting. Thats Freddy Frest by the way. At first he was part of the Howden C4 Christmas Ghetto, now hes part of the C4 Love Shack as Val's day is approaching.
We're not quite sure what to do with him after that...
Hows Cresent flats? Thats where you are right?

I think all us endcliffers should meet up for coffee in the Edge one day it'd be cute :smile:

Yup, I'm in Crescent flats - they're not the nicest (no living room, no en suite, slightly dirty beige kitchens..!) but they're not too bad :p:

How about turning him into something easter related after Valentine's day? That's normally in March isn't it? You could add bunny ears! :p:
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Yup, I'm in Crescent flats - they're not the nicest (no living room, no en suite, slightly dirty beige kitchens..!) but they're not too bad :p:

How about turning him into something easter related after Valentine's day? That's normally in March isn't it? You could add bunny ears! :p:

Ohh yeah thats a good idea! Although for some reason I don't think easter is until April this year but we could do spring/easter theme!

Thats odd that they don't have a living room. What are cresent people like though? Is there a nice atmosphere going on?
Reply 35
mollymustard
ENGAGED!? Did you not feel guilty?

Meh, you only live once. She isn't engaged anymore... Still with him, though.

Anyway, she seduced me, not the other way around!
mollymustard
Ohh yeah thats a good idea! Although for some reason I don't think easter is until April this year but we could do spring/easter theme!

Thats odd that they don't have a living room. What are cresent people like though? Is there a nice atmosphere going on?

Yup it's a good atmosphere :smile: Done a couple of Crescent flat bar crawls and stuff - it's a decent little community :p: The extra bonus is that when we want to get up to Fulwood road, we don't have to climb up that hill, we have some stairs :biggrin: yes, I'm that lazy lol!
Reply 37
Mathy, Ace from Space
Are you guys just posting on here drunk/reeeeeally early in the morning??

Yup :biggrin:

Just got home and its 5:30am here..

Donno what time that is over there in the UK. Nothing quite like posting whilst drunk on the forums :wink:
mollymustard
Boooooooo. Why does no one ever bump into me??

I think I saw you once in the toilets in Plug! But I felt a bit weird saying hi in case it wasn't you... (and I may or may not have been slightly intoxicated...!)
8EnglishRoses
I think I saw you once in the toilets in Plug! But I felt a bit weird saying hi in case it wasn't you... (and I may or may not have been slightly intoxicated...!)

You probably have! I go to Plug most weeks...
Say hello to me next time, I swear I really don't care I always talk to randomers when I'm drunk and if you are a TSR'er then you're not a randomer in my books!
I can't believe loads of people on here have seen me and havn't said hi. Am I really that scary!?:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending