The Student Room Group
Reply 1
1) I donno, but I can probably answer some specific questions you might have.

2) The study of the principles, theories, or methodology of scholarly historical research and presentation. Kinda like the study of "the study of history"...

3) There are nine mark bands. Mark band 17-18 is the second best, mark band 19-20 is the best. Your grade should be a 6 (+) then.
Reply 2
17-18 would get you a 7 on the exam. Your teacher could give you any (1-7) grade he wanted to though I suppose.
Reply 3
kildare
17-18 would get you a 7 on the exam. Your teacher could give you any (1-7) grade he wanted to though I suppose.

According to my teacher 17-18 is a 6*.
Reply 4
muffe
According to my teacher 17-18 is a 6*.

Not on the exam it isn't.... There is no such thing as a "6*" on the exam anyway.
Reply 5
kildare
Not on the exam it isn't.... There is no such thing as a "6*" on the exam anyway.

I thought they didn't give you grades on the exams but just added up the points from paper 1, 2, 3 an the IA and then if you got a certain score you got this and this grade...
Reply 6
Linda
I thought they didn't give you grades on the exams but just added up the points from paper 1, 2, 3 an the IA and then if you got a certain score you got this and this grade...

They give you a grade from 1-7 on each paper. I have no idea how they total the points though.

Latest

Trending

Trending