The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lessthanthree
Well that's just like saying "how do you know the colour I see as red, isn't the one that you see as green" -

exactly :smile:
Reply 21
Thank you to all who replied to my thread....you know how people say that there is always that Mr. Right for you....well I think that he is the one for me. I am just hoping that it last forever!!

I also think that I love him!!! He means the world to me and is the the main reason of getting up in the morning
Nothing lasts forever, that is what makes it so special.
Reply 23
Thanks for all the responses to the thread!! You know how some people say that there is that SOMEONE out their that is made for them well I think Scott my boyfriend is that SOMEONE for me!!!
I mean this kid changes my day completely when I see him, I can be in the worst mood and then when I see him I get in a great mood. I love this kid!!!
With a name like Scott, surely a chav?
babybrittie07
Thank you to all who replied to my thread....you know how people say that there is always that Mr. Right for you....well I think that he is the one for me. I am just hoping that it last forever!!

I also think that I love him!!! He means the world to me and is the the main reason of getting up in the morning
If it does last forever, childhood sweethearts and all that, you will be incredibly lucky [ or not depending on how people view stayin with the same person since you just about hit puberty? ]

But I thought exactly the same as you, and I am nowhere near that place anymore. You live and learn especially in love.

Everyone has their own definition of love, I think that's what's special, because it's not like an acquisition of love, but rather an experience of love, therefore you have your own take on it, your own definitions and you go through it in your own way. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending