The Student Room Group

Do non asian girls ever like Asian GUYS?(oriental)

Scroll to see replies

Love them.
Oriental guys :coma:

I'm a South Asian girl...but I like all guys, but Orientals in particular...
Reply 22
I am Colombian (but live in New York) and I have no problem with Asian guys! I would date a guy of any ethnicity for that matter, but my best guy friend is Chinese and I find him to be quite good looking. If we had not been best friends for ages I would probably have some sort of crush on him. There are also a lot kids in my school who are Japanese, Korean, and Fillipino and a number of them are really attractive. I have only dated white guys just because of how things turned out, but I would have no problem with dating an Asian guy.

I feel like Asian guys never like hispanic or white girls!
Sophie0201
Asian guys are hot!!!!

Sorry for OTness but Are you american at all ? :p:
Reply 24
I think some Asian guys are really hot. The same goes with any race, really.
I'm non-oriental (well I actually do have some in me, but way way back), and I have a friend who's orgins must be from China. He's pretty cute! But he's my friend, so no I wouldn't consider going out with him for that reason.
Black girls can be petite. I would know, because I fall into that category, and so does my best friend, and so did at least a third of the girls in my high school.
I think you're obsessed with ethnicity, a factor which has little importance when discussing attraction and relationships.
Reply 28
Looking around lately I've noticed more white girls/asian guys walking around holding hands.

I think some of the posts here say it all, that race isn't a deciding factor (unless you're Indian parents who don't want your daughter seeing a white guy - another thread)
i dont like any other guy than white guys
ttx
See the following graph for response rates on a dating site:

So that graph basically says:

Most wanted men = White
Least wanted men = Indian
Most wanted women = Black
Least wanted women = Indian

The race most liking their own race = Native Americans
The race least liking their own race = Indians

ROFLMAO at how the Indians FAIL on so many levels...:woo::eek3::yep:
Reply 31
Anonymous
Keep anon please.

NOTE: I mean oriental asian, not indian.

First off let me start off by saying I don't have an inferiority complex, I'm not one of those people who dream of being with a white girls, I like all races, it all depends on the person.

We've all seen asian girls with white/brown/black guys but you very rarely see asian guys with white/brown/black girls.

Go ahead and call me shallow, I don't care, but this is what I have noticed.

With white girls:
The only white girls who like asian guys are-
Anime obsessed Fangirls/Otaku's
Ugly ones who can only get ugly white guys

With black girls:
This one is pretty mixed up.
Some black girls love asian guys
Some hate them(This one black girl in my class said I was the only good looking guy from my country[phillipines] and this other one said I was the ugliest in the class[HARSH!])
Problem is quite alot of asian guys aren't into black girls(like myself, no offence, I just prefer petite girls)

with brown girls(latinas, arabs, south asia[india]etc:
Same with black girls.
I seem to get quite alot of attention from south asian girls(indian/pakistani) but not latinas.

I also get alot of attention from asian girls, but you also get some racist(secretly) ones who are(secretly) ashamed of their race and only ever date non asians(some of my cousins are like this)

Obviously I generalised that so please don't get offended, but MOST of the time that is what I noticed.

I'm a filipino with spanish and some chinese and italian blood, people mistake me for alot of things, chinese, japanese, brazilian, mexican, indian, argentinian, indonesian, etc...I have had some interest from white girls(a few pretty good looking ones, but they were just random people I didn't know) but MOST of the time they were as I described, quite ugly..I have had a white girlfriend, but once again, she was obsessed with Anime and everything japanese(a weaboo), when I told her I had a japanese cousin she went nuts and said I was awsome cause I have some japanese in me(I DON'T, she was just dumb), quite pathetic actually.

What are your opinion/experiences? Keep in mind I'm talking about oriental asians, most indian guys have no problems getting with girls from different races, they have no problem as long as their good looking.

Well I'm half african and half asian, so i came out looking brazillian, carribbean, indian (which is the asian part in me lol) but hardly african. I'm not small, but not big lol average with an hourglass figure....i like oriental guys and phillies are really cute! lol but they only go for their own race.
plus your ex girlfriend is just immature and needs to grow up...
but what you need to understand is that what's inside counts more than anything. personality is the key whether their outside doesn't suit your image but image isn't everything and I'm sure your no ugly. everyone is beautiful in their own way. :smile:
Reply 32
Anonymous
Keep anon please.

NOTE: I mean oriental asian, not indian.

First off let me start off by saying I don't have an inferiority complex, I'm not one of those people who dream of being with a white girls, I like all races, it all depends on the person.

We've all seen asian girls with white/brown/black guys but you very rarely see asian guys with white/brown/black girls.

Go ahead and call me shallow, I don't care, but this is what I have noticed.

With white girls:
The only white girls who like asian guys are-
Anime obsessed Fangirls/Otaku's
Ugly ones who can only get ugly white guys

With black girls:
This one is pretty mixed up.
Some black girls love asian guys
Some hate them(This one black girl in my class said I was the only good looking guy from my country[phillipines] and this other one said I was the ugliest in the class[HARSH!])
Problem is quite alot of asian guys aren't into black girls(like myself, no offence, I just prefer petite girls)

with brown girls(latinas, arabs, south asia[india]etc:
Same with black girls.
I seem to get quite alot of attention from south asian girls(indian/pakistani) but not latinas.

I also get alot of attention from asian girls, but you also get some racist(secretly) ones who are(secretly) ashamed of their race and only ever date non asians(some of my cousins are like this)

Obviously I generalised that so please don't get offended, but MOST of the time that is what I noticed.

I'm a filipino with spanish and some chinese and italian blood, people mistake me for alot of things, chinese, japanese, brazilian, mexican, indian, argentinian, indonesian, etc...I have had some interest from white girls(a few pretty good looking ones, but they were just random people I didn't know) but MOST of the time they were as I described, quite ugly..I have had a white girlfriend, but once again, she was obsessed with Anime and everything japanese(a weaboo), when I told her I had a japanese cousin she went nuts and said I was awsome cause I have some japanese in me(I DON'T, she was just dumb), quite pathetic actually.

What are your opinion/experiences? Keep in mind I'm talking about oriental asians, most indian guys have no problems getting with girls from different races, they have no problem as long as their good looking.

me personally i dont mind the colour as i like all guys it depends on the guy,i liked an asian guy once-it didnt end well but thats not the point-i think oriental asian guys are nice and from what you've sed u sound sexy, ur just the type of guy i like and im black, it depends on the person really.hope it helps
oh god this obsession with race is so maddening.

and for the record indian guys can be really creepy.
People generally don't get too caught up about races, they just like people for being confident and witty (: An asian guy in my English class seems to get lots of hot girls going out with him - and I think it's mainly cause he comes across as self-confident. so there y'go
Reply 35
....ponder_mockumentry*
hi

I'm european, african & asian. (okay, so am not completely non asia- but I am not fully either!-- Message still valid?)

Well

oh & your Anime and everything japanese obsessed (ex) girlfriend:biggrin: simply made laugh and get freaked out all at the same time (so there were laughs and pauses and laughs and pauses)
thank you for reminding me thoose people exist
:s-smilie: I thought I left such people/ truly parted away from them in secondary sch

& I'm pretty sure there are some Latinas that dig the Oriental :yep:

im latina, size 6 model and i totally am crushing on a malaysian chinese dude at work. i dont have a weird asian fetich though, most of my bfs have been indians or black.

when i first met this dude i did not think about dating him or think he was hot because of his race, that we work together, and he isnt generally that good looking. but then i got to know him and even though he isnt as hot look ing as me i really am digging him becasue of his personality he is really sweet and smart

most orientals tend to only date each other and you cen never tell who is up for dating outside their race, what their family wold think, the cultureal differences etc.

i personally would date any dude with a nice personality. other than white guys, cos of the cultural difference.
Reply 36
The-Real-One

Most wanted men = White

dude this is real interesting, where did you find it?? im surprised how highly native americans scored considering they are so few in number
The-Real-One

Most wanted men = White

You've read the chart incorrectly. It shows response rates of females to male messages. So it's:

Most wanted (replied to) men = White
Least wanted (replied to) men = Indian
Most responsive women = Black
Least responsive women = Indian

Response rates for a female sender are below

I.e.

Most wanted (replied to) women = Middle Eastern
Least wanted (replied to) women = Black
Most responsive men = Middle Eastern
Least responsive men = White

shinytoy

dude this is real interesting, where did you find it?? im surprised how highly native americans scored considering they are so few in number

From http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
Reply 38
Post Apocalypse
You've read the chart incorrectly. It shows response rates of females to male messages. So it's:

Most wanted (replied to) men = White
Least wanted (replied to) men = Indian
Most responsive women = Black
Least responsive women = Indian

Response rates for a female sender are below

I.e.

Most wanted (replied to) women = Middle Eastern
Least wanted (replied to) women = Black
Most responsive men = Middle Eastern
Least responsive men = White

From http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

i wonder why middle easterns are in higher demand than whites given that mostly white in the US will be using ok cupid as a dating site.

do many women fancy you on dating sites? what race are you and what race replies the most.
(edited 13 years ago)
No because 99% 2nd generation East Asian migrants fit in 1 of these 3 types
- hard FOB, investing their entire life to examination marks, aka orthodox asians result of traditional asian culture
- cultureshock asians, guys who do the whole jap/korean pop scene ****, retarded dyed hair, korean music, guys with piercings, result of feeling the incompatibaility of traditional asian culture in the new society and so resorts to adopting a half/half style with strong oriental flavour ie. asian pop culture
- guys who are taking neither routes and most of the time are feeling pretty lost and so probably a hardcore WOW player

none of those appeal to your non desperate typical white girl, thing is most east asian migrants wouldn't exactly be very very appealing to even the more 'popular' girls in asia, so yes its not happening but not because race, but quality. I mean even asian girls with white guys, its generally the excessively desperate white guys

that said, type 1 asian male often lands a better job and more $$$ than ur average joe, and we know broads love $$$

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending