The Student Room Group

Hang over or food poisoning

LAst night i went to a club and had in total about 5 pints worth of alcohol in various forms. I also had a kebab on the way back.

this morning i literally havn't stopped being sick, i don't have a headache, but i'm throwing up everywhere,

if its a hang over, its never been like this before, :frown: though i've drunk much more in the past.

any one else been like this before, or is it the kebab coming back to haunt me.

any ideas on how to stop throwing up would be great too.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Kebabs are skanky. Let this be a lesson to you!
has to be the kebab, they are evil!

Try chewing gum, i find a minty taste in my mouth always combats the urge to be sick.
Reply 3
Its probably the kebab. My mum always used to tell me that people only eat kebabs when they are drunk and after much experience i agree with her! Don't eat kebabs! Find a fish and chip shop and have some chips after a night out...much safer!!
Just keep throwing up. Better out than in! Let this be a lesson to you! Chips are far safer than kebabs.
Reply 5
susiemakemeblue
Just keep throwing up. Better out than in! Let this be a lesson to you! Chips are far safer than kebabs.

my throat feels like its on fire, i tried drinking milk, but i threw that up about 5 minutes after drinking it. :frown:
oh, i feel like death itself. :dong:
Reply 6
KidA
my throat feels like its on fire, i tried drinking milk, but i threw that up about 5 minutes after drinking it. :frown:

Everyone has to make mistakes to learn from them! Just try drinking water, cos its got nothing in it (ie its not a dairy product like milk is) theres not much chance of you throwning it up. Plus if you drink enough of it, it will hopefully wash out all the nasty bits and bobs in your body :eek:
KidA

:rofl:

Sorry. Um, just keep drinking water to wash the acid down, and hope it stops soon. Good luck :smile:
Take some kind of stomach calming medicine...Normally bright pink :p:
Also drink as much water as you can keep down to flush it out and prevent dehydration x hope u feel better soon *quick hug before i end up messy* x
lil_crazyflakes
Take some kind of stomach calming medicine...Normally bright pink :p:

Uhh i know the stuff you mean...i can't remember what its called, but it tastes horrible! :eek: :frown:
bohogirlie
Uhh i know the stuff you mean...i can't remember what its called, but it tastes horrible! :eek: :frown:

Yeh, is it called pepto bismol or something, i'm sure there are other less pink alternatives :p:
Reply 12
bohogirlie

Milk of magnesia!
Ellie4
Milk of magnesia!

Thats it! I think it replaces salts in your body or something wierd like that :confused:
bohogirlie
Thats it! I think it replaces salts in your body or something wierd like that :confused:

Bleurgh yeh that's the sutff :biggrin:
Ellie4
Milk of magnesia!

Thats also a laxative!
Reply 16
Golden Maverick
Thats also a laxative!

:eek:
So are polos though... and chewing gum!
Golden Maverick
Thats also a laxative!

Is it?! I thought you took it when you have diahroea? :confused:
Ellie4
:eek:
So are polos though... and chewing gum!

http://www.gicare.com/pated/milk_of_magnesia.htm
For proof.

I think you need to eat more than a few packets of polos to have an effect, don't wish to rty it though!
Reply 19
Golden Maverick
http://www.gicare.com/pated/milk_of_magnesia.htm
For proof.

I think you need to eat more than a few packets of polos to have an effect, don't wish to rty it though!

"Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect" :biggrin:
Hmm... I wonder what 'excessive consumption' really means?

Latest

Trending

Trending