The Student Room Group
Reply 1
habosh
I dunno what has happened to me,suddenly I cant talk properly anymore I cant think propably and I didn't study for more than 2-3 hours today,I cant even type properly ,I cant solve physics,am I losing my brain??:frown:

Maybe your just really tired? Take a break from studying...etc.
Reply 2
habosh
I dunno what has happened to me,suddenly I cant talk properly anymore I cant think propably and I didn't study for more than 2-3 hours today,I cant even type properly ,I cant solve physics,am I losing my brain??:frown:

what do u mean u cant talk properly?
Reply 3
Sam_B
what do u mean u cant talk properly?

I cant say words properly,like I went upstairs to tell my brother something and it took me three minutes just to say a word in the right form if you get what I mean,like I kept repeating it until I got it right
Reply 4
Sounds like you need a hot bath and an early night...
Reply 5
I think you're over-revised lol. What exams are you studying for? Make sure you get 8 hours sleep and don't go over the top with the revision: regular breaks, etc. A good night out here and there wouldn't hurt too :smile:
Reply 6
Do you suffer from migraines? When i had one coming on, my vision blurred, my co ordination went and i couldn't speak at all. It was like I was trying so hard to speak but the right sounds weren't coming out. If it continues go to the doctor as loss of speach can often be more serious.
Reply 7
kateington
Do you suffer from migraines? When i had one coming on, my vision blurred, my co ordination went and i couldn't speak at all. It was like I was trying so hard to speak but the right sounds weren't coming out. If it continues go to the doctor as loss of speach can often be more serious.

yeah my vision is a bit blurry,but It's the first time that happenes to me the speaking thing went away,but it's more the cant concentrate thing,anf I feel so down about revision
Reply 8
habosh
yeah my vision is a bit blurry,but It's the first time that happenes to me the speaking thing went away,but it's more the cant concentrate thing,anf I feel so down about revision

It sounds a lot like when I have a migrain. (and still people get confused why I can't work through the 'headache' :mad:)
But it might just be tiredness. Drink some water, eat something relax and get away from work for a while...a hot bath etc. And don't do any work until you feel better.
oh and SLEEP.
Reply 9
Luize
It sounds a lot like when I have a migrain. (and still people get confused why I can't work through the 'headache' :mad:)
But it might just be tiredness. Drink some water, eat something relax and get away from work for a while...a hot bath etc. And don't do any work until you feel better.
oh and SLEEP.

yeah, def go to sleep and hopefully you'll feel better when you wake up :smile:
Reply 10
Yep, sleep is the best cure!
Reply 11
oh yeah,\I feel much better now ,thanx dudes and dudettes :p:
sounds like a stroke but I doubt it - probably just overtired.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending