The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In Primary school I cough sneezed and the projectiles landed on this kid's jumper who was sitting in front of me. The next day most of it was still there :eek: and he had'nt even realised ! :p:
Reply 101
Cupcakee
Your picture isn't particularly cool, where are the dark shades? :cool:
:woo:

I prefer to show off my eyes rather than hide away under some sunglasses bro. And I can pull off anything, I would even look cool in a lemon costume :biggrin:
Reply 102
Gibb~
I prefer to show off my eyes rather than hide away under some sunglasses bro. And I can pull off anything, I would even look cool in a lemon costume :biggrin:

Bro? Im female :mad:
Lemon costume?
Im not sure I could put that off actually... :frown:
plerpler
One time when I was going through a bit of a rebellious phase, we all used to hang out at these dodgy basketball courts like we were gangsters or something. We'd get someone to buy us cigarettes from spa and we'd just sit there all day listening to music as if we were the coolest guys in town.

One time these little kids were playing basketball after school right by us, and their ball bounced near us. God I'm almost crying as I type this remembering what the kid's face looked like when we were finished with him. We beat the **** out of one of this one guy so bad his mom got scared and said "You're movin with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.

If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo homes, to Bel Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

lmaoooooo good one!!!
Reply 104
Cupcakee
Bro? Im female :mad:
Lemon costume?
Im not sure I could put that off actually... :frown:

I know your female, and I'm sure you could pull it off. Every angle is juicy. :p:
Reply 105
I once stole a friends jacket because I loved it so much and told her she must've lost it somewhere. I only wear it on holidays though because I'm a bit afraid of her finding out.

I'm horrible. :frown:
Reply 106
Gibb~
I know your female, and I'm sure you could pull it off. Every angle is juicy. :p:

HAHAHA!
You're a funny one :shakehand:
got a girl naked without touching her, then left
Reply 108
Cupcakee
HAHAHA!
You're a funny one :shakehand:

You can't beat lame, cheesy jokes.
Reply 109
IAmCroissant

Speaking for the whole male species here. What is wrong with you? You did the hard part.
Reply 110
IAmCroissant

Are you gay? :confused:
Gibb~
Speaking for the whole male species here. What is wrong with you? You did the hard part.

Numerous reasons:
I was going through a rough patch with my gf. And I didn't want anybody else.
Student accommodation is miles away from a condom machine.
Even if I could get to one, condom sex feels like NOTHING.
Reply 112
Was this girl that you got naked your GF?
Reply 113
Hmm, probably telling my best friend that I loved her...freaked her out a lot, and things have never been the same...oh well. At least i've learnt from it...never again :P
hit my friend :frown:
Reply 115
pooped in someones tea.
...lust kidding
or am i?
no i am
Gibb~
Was this girl that you got naked your GF?

nooo it was some other girl, leagues below my gf
Reply 117
That's acceptable although It wasn't a good idea to almost cheat on your GF.
Reply 118
When i was in year 5 i kneed a guy from the year below in the balls because he wouldn't move of the football pitch, it was actually their turn to use the pitch..but i felt like being a hero. Poor kid cried, then snitched to the head teacher...so i got in trouble for it.
Fancied this guy went on a couple of dates with him, but he wouldnt commit to anything, so slept with one of his best mates.. I did end up going out with him in the end, but it was slaggy lol

Latest

Trending

Trending