Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone? watch

ReputationRep:
    In Primary school I cough sneezed and the projectiles landed on this kid's jumper who was sitting in front of me. The next day most of it was still there :eek: and he had'nt even realised ! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Your picture isn't particularly cool, where are the dark shades? :cool:
    :woo:
    I prefer to show off my eyes rather than hide away under some sunglasses bro. And I can pull off anything, I would even look cool in a lemon costume

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    I prefer to show off my eyes rather than hide away under some sunglasses bro. And I can pull off anything, I would even look cool in a lemon costume
    Bro? Im female :mad:
    Lemon costume?
    Im not sure I could put that off actually...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plerpler)
    One time when I was going through a bit of a rebellious phase, we all used to hang out at these dodgy basketball courts like we were gangsters or something. We'd get someone to buy us cigarettes from spa and we'd just sit there all day listening to music as if we were the coolest guys in town.

One time these little kids were playing basketball after school right by us, and their ball bounced near us. God I'm almost crying as I type this remembering what the kid's face looked like when we were finished with him. We beat the **** out of one of this one guy so bad his mom got scared and said "You're movin with your auntie and your uncle in Bel Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror.

If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo homes, to Bel Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.
    lmaoooooo good one!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bro? Im female :mad:
    Lemon costume?
    Im not sure I could put that off actually...
    I know your female, and I'm sure you could pull it off. Every angle is juicy. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I once stole a friends jacket because I loved it so much and told her she must've lost it somewhere. I only wear it on holidays though because I'm a bit afraid of her finding out.

I'm horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    I know your female, and I'm sure you could pull it off. Every angle is juicy. :p:
    HAHAHA!
    You're a funny one :shakehand:

ReputationRep:
    got a girl naked without touching her, then left

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA!
    You're a funny one :shakehand:
    You can't beat lame, cheesy jokes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmCroissant)
    Speaking for the whole male species here. What is wrong with you? You did the hard part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmCroissant)
    Are you gay? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Speaking for the whole male species here. What is wrong with you? You did the hard part.
    Numerous reasons:
    I was going through a rough patch with my gf. And I didn't want anybody else.
    Student accommodation is miles away from a condom machine.
    Even if I could get to one, condom sex feels like NOTHING.

ReputationRep:
    Was this girl that you got naked your GF?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, probably telling my best friend that I loved her...freaked her out a lot, and things have never been the same...oh well. At least i've learnt from it...never again :P

ReputationRep:
    hit my friend

ReputationRep:
    pooped in someones tea.
    ...lust kidding
    or am i?
    no i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Was this girl that you got naked your GF?
    nooo it was some other girl, leagues below my gf

ReputationRep:
    That's acceptable although It wasn't a good idea to almost cheat on your GF.

ReputationRep:
    When i was in year 5 i kneed a guy from the year below in the balls because he wouldn't move of the football pitch, it was actually their turn to use the pitch..but i felt like being a hero. Poor kid cried, then snitched to the head teacher...so i got in trouble for it.

ReputationRep:
    Fancied this guy went on a couple of dates with him, but he wouldnt commit to anything, so slept with one of his best mates.. I did end up going out with him in the end, but it was ****gy lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.