The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Im a girl and Im not that into it either.. But looks like my boyfriend is.. So wouldn'y mind trying it once :P
Reply 2
No idea I hear it's tighter :redface: plus it's kinkier? :biggrin:
Reply 3
Right, just saw an identical thread about this.. so anyway I am really tight as it is (painfully so, sometimes), he should feel no need for choosing the mud track...
Reply 4
Anal sex is fun.
It doesnt feel as good as vaginal sex without a condom... but the allure is more the idea that you're doing something naughty.
Reply 5
As long as you don't just ram it straight up there then it can also be pleasureable to the reciever
Reply 6
Defiantly pleasurable to the receiver if done right.

Good fun to do occasionally, but never better than the right hole. Adds a bit of kinky-ness.
Reply 7
Not tried it but wouldnt mind a chocolate covered pork sword tbf.
Reply 8
It's gross. Stuff comes out of there, nothing is meant to go in...
My friend won't ever do it. Neither will I.
Clements-
My friend won't ever do it. Neither will I.

Is this the friend that wants sex in exchange for dvd`s?
wombat678
Is this the friend that wants sex in exchange for dvd`s?

No, this is a different one. The friend that has my DVDs held hostage loves a bit of anal.
Clements-
No, this is a different one. The friend that has my DVDs held hostage loves a bit of anal.

Your actually considering this sex for dvd offer arent you? lol
wombat678
Your actually considering this sex for dvd offer arent you? lol

I'm just considering the sex tbh :coma:
Clements-
I'm just considering the sex tbh :coma:

hahaha - get in there, the dvds are just a bonus!
Reply 15
CatexW
It's gross. Stuff comes out of there, nothing is meant to go in...

homophobe
I think my bf would like to try it (again). Personally i don't ever want to try it again as it was the single most excruciating pain i've ever felt. It had me in tears and i'm traumatised by it
No thank you. Ever.
my ex liked it occasionally but i never really saw the big whoha about it.
Reply 19
Anonymous
I think my bf would like to try it (again). Personally i don't ever want to try it again as it was the single most excruciating pain i've ever felt. It had me in tears and i'm traumatised by it

ha

Latest

Trending

Trending