Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

pls keep anon.

OK, so my question is how many of you guys or the male sex partners of girls on here are not into anal sex? I don't want to do it, simple as that, noone's forcing me, but I'm interested in whether everyone is into it or what? (Sometimes that's what it feels like).

Also what's the appeal, how is it that wildly different for a guy that so many of you ask for it?

Thanks.

Im a girl and Im not that into it either.. But looks like my boyfriend is.. So wouldn'y mind trying it once :P

ReputationRep:
    No idea I hear it's tighter plus it's kinkier?

Right, just saw an identical thread about this.. so anyway I am really tight as it is (painfully so, sometimes), he should feel no need for choosing the mud track...

ReputationRep:
    Anal sex is fun.
    It doesnt feel as good as vaginal sex without a condom... but the allure is more the idea that you're doing something naughty.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you don't just ram it straight up there then it can also be pleasureable to the reciever

ReputationRep:
    Defiantly pleasurable to the receiver if done right.

Good fun to do occasionally, but never better than the right hole. Adds a bit of kinky-ness.

ReputationRep:
    Not tried it but wouldnt mind a chocolate covered pork sword tbf.

ReputationRep:
    It's gross. Stuff comes out of there, nothing is meant to go in...

ReputationRep:
    My friend won't ever do it. Neither will I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    My friend won't ever do it. Neither will I.
    Is this the friend that wants sex in exchange for dvd`s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombat678)
    Is this the friend that wants sex in exchange for dvd`s?
    No, this is a different one. The friend that has my DVDs held hostage loves a bit of anal.

ReputationRep:
    No, this is a different one. The friend that has my DVDs held hostage loves a bit of anal.
    Your actually considering this sex for dvd offer arent you? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombat678)
    Your actually considering this sex for dvd offer arent you? lol
    I'm just considering the sex tbh :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just considering the sex tbh :coma:
    hahaha - get in there, the dvds are just a bonus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatexW)
    It's gross. Stuff comes out of there, nothing is meant to go in...
    homophobe

I think my bf would like to try it (again). Personally i don't ever want to try it again as it was the single most excruciating pain i've ever felt. It had me in tears and i'm traumatised by it

ReputationRep:
    No thank you. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think my bf would like to try it (again). Personally i don't ever want to try it again as it was the single most excruciating pain i've ever felt. It had me in tears and i'm traumatised by it
    ha

my ex liked it occasionally but i never really saw the big whoha about it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.