The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

stephyrose23
The way I see it is, although faking can be deceptive and hurt people, the only reason I can think of that she didn't tell was because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. And even though she has done that anyway, she didn't do it to be spiteful or with malicious intent. Quite the opposite infact.

And maybe she didn't say anything because, she didn't actually mind . . . ? I don't always come when I have sex, but I always have a good time anyway.

Little bit too much info? Sorry.

Very true!
Reply 21
Course not, I'd learn2sex
Reply 22
I would be pissed off with her, to be sure, but I wouldn't dump her. Would want to know why she didn't tell me and then try and find out what I'm doing wrong and fix it.
Reply 23
Anonymous
They say a lot of girls fake their orgasms. I personally would definitely break up with a girl if it turned out she'd been lying to me this way, what about you? Or would you just feel embarrassed or hurt?

I think its harsh to do that, she was probably trying to massage your ego. And say you were REALLY sh** after a good 3 hours at it... you know.. wouldn't that upset you?

But you should talk to her about it... and stuff regarding this stuff.

NOT IN bed though
my girlfriend does not need to fake.

end.

seriously, anyway i think faking sucks it just leads to the relationship deteriorating and not working ever.

Latest

Trending

Trending