Scroll to see replies

£16000 pa plus uncapped bonus.

I was working full time though...
Reply 41
£4 an hour. Dad's chip shop.
Bad times.
Reply 42
ShortyGetLow
I didn't know the wage was any different on a sunday?

I worked there when i was 16/17 on £4.50ish took a break and came back at 18 on 5.92.

You must have started later than me. They don't offer it to staff who started after a certain date. Lucky for me they can't take it away from me seen as I already had it so I get £2 extra an hour on sundays.
Reply 43
£5.75 at Lloyds Pharmacy- Sales assistant
Reply 44
I think it was like £4.86 ph. I worked at Sainsburys on the electrical department, if you worked sunday you got like £2 extra.
youngy34
You must have started later than me. They don't offer it to staff who started after a certain date. Lucky for me they can't take it away from me seen as I already had it so I get £2 extra an hour on sundays.

Ah right, probably. I know waywayway back, most jobs were double paid for working on sundays so it makes sense. My loss eh :p:
Reply 46
6.50 at next, i got more cause i got something called 'inner-city bonus', due to working in the largest store in europe (manchester arndale).
Reply 47
I used to get £4.80 which i thought was pretty good for my age... clearly was wrong :rolleyes:

Im 19 and now get £5.50
£4.77 which is fairly respectable. It was when I turned 18 was when my pay suddenly seemed poor compared to my mates.
Reply 49
MalcomNewMoney84
bore me.

Just stay safe for now man.

I'm a 6 ft 2 part time bouncer, please don't get on the wrong end of me...:smile:
Mitch92uK
£5.28 Tesco

This
7.60 as a carer.
Reply 52
£5.45 at Tesco.
Think it was about £4.90 and I worked at Boots...then it jumped up about a pound when I turned 18.
Reply 54
gunit14
What was your pay at 17 and where did you work.
Gonna be a long thread:biggrin:

£5.93...which i was quite impressed with, as all my other friends were on like £4 something at supermarkets. Although, asda pay pretty well i hear.
Reply 55
I used to get £4.05 an hour in a glass and china shop but now get around £8.30 in a call centre.
£50 a day.
Reply 57
Like £4.50 an hour or something ridiculous, I remember thinking I was so rich because I was getting £100+ a month. Not that my wage has dramatically increased in my new job :frown:
Reply 58
£6.50 an hr, worked for HBOS.
Reply 59
truthandtragedy
£5.23
Gregg's baby.

I work in Gregg's and I get £5.33!

Latest

Trending

Trending