The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If your finance isnt sorted then I would speak to your uni after your place is confirmed. IM sure they will try and sort something out.
Reply 2
Mine wasn't sorted out because I went through Clearing and they took ages but anyway...I ended up getting a letter from uni saying I owed them whatever the fees were and they were due by this date so I was to pay them or if they were being paid to get them proof of this, so I would just let your uni know as soon as you can whats happening,that way they know.

I've found it all got sorted quite quick this year(and then I've ended up having to take a year out lol) so hopefully you should get it sorted on time =)

AJxx
Universities know how crap the SLC are and should give you leeway - particularly if you can show them you've applied and are just waiting on the SLC to bother getting back to you.
Reply 4
I hope this isn't the case because they are still messing around with my application, losing parts of it etc and at this rate I'm wondering if it will ever be sorted.
Reply 5
Thanks, its still a worry though isn't it?! Grrr why can't they do anything properly!! So if i ask student finance to send out a letter as proof i've applied that would be ok, mind you student finance would probably lose the letter before it gets posted! lol
Reply 6
The Uni will let you enrol but will need proof you have applied. They understand how bad they are as well ^_^ Same will go with any accomodation fees etc. etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending