The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Oh for the love of god
:facepalm:
Reply 21
spacepirate-James
:eek3: i love your sig! It's actually just amazing! Did you take it?? :cool:

Aw thanks :smile: Yeah I did take it, on top of a hill/mountain thing in the Prescelli Hills in Pembrokeshire, Wales. It's actually several pictures that were then stitched together on the computer to create the panorama :biggrin:

For more photos of the area, you can check out this set on my Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellieg33/sets/72157620257787116/

:smile:
It won't be long before we get someone who is 8 asking whether it's weird that they are single/haven't had sex.
Reply 23
keepa7
How many of these threads have popped over the last few days?

LOL at the whole of your sig :yes:
Reply 24
not strange at all, dont listen to anyone else.
Nope, its perfectly normal :smile:
Reply 26
If you haven't done anything by 15, you'll never do anything ever.
Reply 27
keepa7
How many of these threads have popped over the last few days?

Its because its summer, and everyone has too much spare time in which they overthink things and get the horn, haha.
Anonymous
Well i'm 15 and i've never had a boyfriend, or kissed a boy. I was reading a thread where people were saying this is really odd and it actually got me thinking...am i strange?

i am 16, 17 in a month! and i have never had a proper boyfriend and never kissed a boy! i also know of someone 18 and in the same situation so don't worry about it!!! :biggrin:
Reply 29
not again.... :|
ellieg33
Aw thanks :smile: Yeah I did take it, on top of a hill/mountain thing in the Prescelli Hills in Pembrokeshire, Wales. It's actually several pictures that were then stitched together on the computer to create the panorama :biggrin:

For more photos of the area, you can check out this set on my Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellieg33/sets/72157620257787116/

:smile:

not to completely take over this thread but that actually just takes my breath away! U ever tried selling it :p: or going on deviant art? No but its an amazing photo :eek3: Photography is kind of a beggining hobby for me :cool:

Just one point, what kind of camera did you use? Cause the quality looks amazing? Kudos! :yes:
Reply 31
anoif_
LOL at the whole of your sig :yes:

Thanks. As you can clearly see I have had too much time on my hands :woo:
Reply 32
spacepirate-James
not to completely take over this thread but that actually just takes my breath away! U ever tried selling it :p: or going on deviant art? No but its an amazing photo :eek3: Photography is kind of a beggining hobby for me :cool:

Just one point, what kind of camera did you use? Cause the quality looks amazing? Kudos! :yes:

Thank you so much! Umm nope haven't tried selling it. Yeah, photography is just a really small hobby at the minute too, just something I do on holiday or when I have spare time :smile:

And my camera's actually quite old and rubbish in comparison to today's cameras, it's a Kodak C330. Tiny little screen, and fairly bulky, but it does produce fairly good shots :smile:
Anonymous
Well i'm 15 and i've never had a boyfriend, or kissed a boy. I was reading a thread where people were saying this is really odd and it actually got me thinking...am i strange?

I'm 17 and have done neither :smile:
Reply 34
I think i was the only one that said it was odd on the other thread because its odd round here but in general i'm sure you'll be fine but tbh if you get yourself out there the ratio is in your favour.

If it matters, i'm 16 and i've had my fair share of both and i'm not exactly stunning, its really just up to you :smile:
I'm 18 and in the same position.

If you looked around on TSR for a few minutes you would find hundreds of threads from people of various ages asking the same thing - no, you're not weird. Stop worrying :smile:
Reply 36
keepa7
Thanks. As you can clearly see I have had too much time on my hands :woo:

Haha, I couldn't possibly say :p:
Though I was reading that history paper one yesterday which was the first time I'd come across it lol.
I've read one about what was supposed to be the American Civil War that started rambling on about China fighting Japan, it was just too funny haha.
Must get life...
Reply 37
Anonymous

No it isnt strange at all! You're only 15 after all. I'm 17 and i still haven't had a proper boyfriend. Being single is not a sin, you know.
Reply 38
No. You aren't weird. Get over it!
Reply 39
oh my.....you're still a baby!!!! These threads are kind of frustrating me (i know, why read them right?) but then again we all go through this phase. So, NO you are not weird, odd, strange or anything like that. You're a normal teen and one day you will realize that not having a boyfriend is not a catastrophe.

Latest

Trending

Trending