The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Degausser
Maybe only to the really stupid questions, which account for the majority :p:

We'll make it happen, dammit.

Sadly true lol.

And yes, I will make it my life's work! After all, it was foretold: 'A new opportunity will soon come your way'. :P:
Reply 21
123 alexis
but the more and more i here about those who failed to even get an interview...

*hear*

Don't worry about what others are doing or what happens with their applications. Focus on your application and maximising your chances.
Reply 22
*hear*

You are too rude and obnoxious. I can't believe that someone like you exists.

It's Friday afternoon, I can't be bothered to correct my grammar/spelling mistakes!
123 alexis

It's Friday afternoon, I can't be bothered to correct my grammar/spelling mistakes!

Lol, seriously: pick your battles.

He's actually giving you good advice.
Reply 24
Lol, seriously: pick your battles.

why would you use such idiotic terms to refer to your emotion/feeling(s) .. i mean how annoying... :yes: Are you reallylaughing out loud?
123 alexis
why would you use such idiotic terms to refer to your emotion/feeling(s) .. i mean how annoying... :yes: Are you reallylaughing out loud?

Well, I hate to do this, but...

Why would you use such idiotic terms to refer to your emotions or feelings? I mean, how annoying. Are you really laughing out loud?

And, as an answer: no, weirdly enough I don't find you that amusing. Still, I thought I'd try and 'soften up' my rather harsh comment to avoid offending you. I see now I needn't have bothered.
Oh, and also: if using 'lol' is idiotic, what's your stance on emoticons? Are you really smiling and nodding your head?
1. I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself

2. Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise

You need to man up/woman up and be counted.Charge ahead with my battled cry 'To be a ruler of life and not a slave',ok ?

Hope it helps.

Just plagiarized all these from movies i have recently watched.
Mine slipped away, spectacularly crashed, burned and was then hosed down.

Oh well, onwards and upwards =|
Reply 29
I declare this thread officially dead! All due to JustCallMeKATE.

PS: Why isn't your title Kate.
123 alexis

You're the same guy who just mocked everyone giving advice in a previous thread, aren't you?

Im just going to go ahead and say the same thing I said last time, as you evidently didn't listen.

Grow up. No one has to help you, but they still do, so pull your head out your arse and show a little common decency.
123 alexis
I declare this thread officially dead! All due to JustCallMeKATE.

PS: Why isn't your title Kate.

Aw, shucks.

And it was a test :smile:
Degausser
You're the same guy who just mocked everyone giving advice in a previous thread, aren't you?

Im just going to go ahead and say the same thing I said last time, as you evidently didn't listen.

Grow up. No one has to help you, but they still do, so pull your head out your arse and show a little common decency

I thought I was doing so well until you leapt in expressing my views so much more eloquently :p:
Reply 33
I can't tell whether the OP is a troll or just an idiot...
Reply 34
curse you all. Go and bury your heads in sand.
Pulkpull

My thoughts exactly. Taking A-levels and the UKCAT/BMAT is hardly a big deal if you really want to get onto a medical degree course.

:rolleyes:
Pulkpull

You aren't alone in this plight.
123 alexis

You are melodramatic, self involved, easily upset, and obnoxious all at once (and you love anime). Therefore i am going to have to declare:

EMO ALERT!!!

JustCallMeKate
I thought I was doing so well until you leapt in expressing my views so much more eloquently :p:

:blush:
Reply 39
This thread turned out to be much funnier than I thought it had potential for. Well done all involved :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending