Turn on thread page Beta

Am i the only who thinks they're future is slipping away? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Maybe only to the really stupid questions, which account for the majority :p:

We'll make it happen, dammit.
    Sadly true lol.

And yes, I will make it my life's work! After all, it was foretold: 'A new opportunity will soon come your way'. :P:

(Original post by alexis 123)
    but the more and more i here about those who failed to even get an interview...
    *hear*

Don't worry about what others are doing or what happens with their applications. Focus on your application and maximising your chances.

ReputationRep:
    *hear*
    You are too rude and obnoxious. I can't believe that someone like you exists.

It's Friday afternoon, I can't be bothered to correct my grammar/spelling mistakes!

ReputationRep:

It's Friday afternoon, I can't be bothered to correct my grammar/spelling mistakes!
    Lol, seriously: pick your battles.

He's actually giving you good advice.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, seriously: pick your battles.
    why would you use such idiotic terms to refer to your emotion/feeling(s) .. i mean how annoying... :yes: Are you reallylaughing out loud?

ReputationRep:
    why would you use such idiotic terms to refer to your emotion/feeling(s) .. i mean how annoying... :yes: Are you reallylaughing out loud?
    Well, I hate to do this, but...

Why would you use such idiotic terms to refer to your emotions or feelings? I mean, how annoying. Are you really laughing out loud?

And, as an answer: no, weirdly enough I don't find you that amusing. Still, I thought I'd try and 'soften up' my rather harsh comment to avoid offending you. I see now I needn't have bothered.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and also: if using 'lol' is idiotic, what's your stance on emoticons? Are you really smiling and nodding your head?

ReputationRep:
    1. I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself

2. Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise

You need to man up/woman up and be counted.Charge ahead with my battled cry 'To be a ruler of life and not a slave',ok ?

Hope it helps.

Just plagiarized all these from movies i have recently watched.

ReputationRep:
    Mine slipped away, spectacularly crashed, burned and was then hosed down.

Oh well, onwards and upwards =|

ReputationRep:
    I declare this thread officially dead! All due to JustCallMeKATE.

PS: Why isn't your title Kate.

ReputationRep:
    You're the same guy who just mocked everyone giving advice in a previous thread, aren't you?

Im just going to go ahead and say the same thing I said last time, as you evidently didn't listen.

Grow up. No one has to help you, but they still do, so pull your head out your arse and show a little common decency.

ReputationRep:
    I declare this thread officially dead! All due to JustCallMeKATE.

PS: Why isn't your title Kate.
    Aw, shucks.

And it was a test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    You're the same guy who just mocked everyone giving advice in a previous thread, aren't you?

Im just going to go ahead and say the same thing I said last time, as you evidently didn't listen.

Grow up. No one has to help you, but they still do, so pull your head out your arse and show a little common decency
    I thought I was doing so well until you leapt in expressing my views so much more eloquently :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't tell whether the OP is a troll or just an idiot...

ReputationRep:
    curse you all. Go and bury your heads in sand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    My thoughts exactly. Taking A-levels and the UKCAT/BMAT is hardly a big deal if you really want to get onto a medical degree course.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    You aren't alone in this plight.

ReputationRep:
    You are melodramatic, self involved, easily upset, and obnoxious all at once (and you love anime). Therefore i am going to have to declare:

EMO ALERT!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustCallMeKate)
    I thought I was doing so well until you leapt in expressing my views so much more eloquently :p:
    :blush:

ReputationRep:
    This thread turned out to be much funnier than I thought it had potential for. Well done all involved

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.